KEY FEATURES OF THE 2023 STORM BEE
- Liquid-cooled, brushless electric motor
- 22.5 kW peak power, 520 Nm peak torque
- Max. range: 120 km (75 miles) on a full charge @ 50 km/h (31 mph)
- 3 riding modes, traction control, regenerative braking
- Turbo mode & reverse gear
- Adjustable off-road suspension, 21/18” wheels (front/rear)
- Quiet & emissions-free
IMPRESSIVE FRAME DESIGN
TURBO & REVERSE BUTTONS
Two of the most unique features on the Surron Storm Bee are turbo and reverse. Pressing the turbo button gives you a short, extra boost of power at full throttle. Meanwhile, the functional reverse button will be a welcome feature for riders who find themselves in tricky situations on the trail. It’s this kind of innovation and outside-the-box thinking that sets Surron apart.
HIGH PERFORMANCE ELECTRIC POWERTRAIN
The heart of the Storm Bee’s powertrain is its 104V/55Ah battery pack, powerful enough to propel the Storm Bee to a top speed of 75 mph and a max range of 70 miles. Recharge the Storm Bee via its included charger through a conventional wall outlet in 4 hours.