Dualtron Ultra II Upgrade The Minimotors Off-Road Beast
The off-road beast is back with major upgrades
- New EY4 color LCD display
- Complete Lighting system with headlight and turn signals
- New multi-switch, to function the lights and the horn
- Wider handlebar for more safety (685mm)
- Higher folding clamper
New EY4 color LCD display
Minimotors fourth-generation widescreen display, with a separate screen and accelerator design. With the wide display, all scooter information is easier to read than ever. Speed, range, Battery value, controller temperature, Bluetooth, and other functions status can be seen on the main interface.
Complete Lighting system with headlight and turn signals
The upgraded Dualtron ULTRA II comes with a 30W headlight, turn signals, and a horn. All of them functioned from the new multi-switch.
The handlebar of the Dualtron ULTRA II Upgrade has been widened from 600mm to 685mm. This feature reduces the burden of the arms and makes your ride safer.
Higher folding clamper
Higher folding clamper and larger range for the upper and lower hinges greatly improve riding stability and solve the problem of steering movement.
- Dual motor capable of producing up to 6640W peak, with a 72V supply
- Maximum speed ≈ Restricted to 25km/h (100km/h on private road)
- Battery: 72V, 32 Ah battery
- Range: ≈100km
- Controller: 72V, 40A
- Ey4 LCD Bluetooth
- Wheels 11 inches wide and off-round
- Slope supported by 70%
- Maximum load of 150 kg
- Double front and rear disc brakes and electric
- Presence of a heat sink (cooler) under the chassis
- Double front and rear suspension